Color is a key element in every interior design. Therefore, it is important to update color trends for 2019.
And for 2019, there is no exception. Unlike 2018, 2019 is a much more lifestyle focused choice of shades and colors.
So, in 2019 we leave boldness behind. And as a result of such approach, interior design is now guided by 6 major trendy colors.
The trendy color palette in interior design extends to other shades, but for now, here are the top 6 color trends for 2019:
- Living Coral – Pantone’s 2019 color of the year. This is by far, the number one trend in colors for this year.
- Woody Tones – This is a trendy color in all elements which compose an interior design, but mostly in flooring ideas.
- Vivid Digital Colors – A digital world with technological influences, inspires a vivid palette of colors.
- Aspen Gold – Gold is the ultimate symbol of power, luxury and prestige. Therefore, it appears in the top color trends for 2019. In fact, gold is a color which consistently assumes itself as a timeless trend, over the years. For this year, Pantone introduced a deeper yellow called Aspen Gold, as the big color trend for both interior design and fashion.
- Shades of Green – All shades of green take a stand this year, but lime green is the shade of green which stands out as a trend of 2019, in interior design. When it comes to fashion, neon green is the elected trendy shade.
- Pale Pink – Pantone already named other shades of pink as their trendy colors, back in 2016. Once again, pink shows up as an influence. Pale pink is the trendy shade for 2019 and its soothing atmosphere promises to embellish many interiors.
Make sure to follow the best interior design trends.